Sunday, December 1, 2013

Classroom Managment Freebie

I don't know about you, but the closer winter break is, the more active my kinders get.  I always start a little extra positive behavior reinforcement this time of the year.   This year I created a little super bear punch card.  I usually order cards from Vista Print, which I love, but this is a whole lot cheaper.  Using Word, I put the JPEG on Avery business cards and hit print.  I tell my kinder that they can earn a "punch" for doing things they should be doing anyway, like cleaning their supplies after they finish a project.  Our classroom elf also gives out punches for good behavior that she sees too.   Clip art is from Scrappin Doodles.
 



1 comment:

  1. Super cute behavior punch card!! Thanks for sharing! We are your newest followers, we are so happy to have found you? Where in VA do you live? We are in MD and always looking for other bloggers to meet up with, but don't know any locally. We were looking to network with others if possible. :)
    Kelly and Kim’s Kindergarten Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing me some love! I LOVE comments.