Wow! A Lovely Blog Award. Thank you Karmen for this sweet award.
I also want to send a thank you to Pamela at . I won a giveaway and she redesigned my blog. I LOVE it and I think it is One Lovely Blog too.
Now for the rules...
1. Follow the person who gave me the award. I am more than happy to follow Karmen. She is a fellow Virginia Kindergarten Teacher after all.
2. Link back to the person that gave me the award. Here is the link. You should check out her blog. I just began checking it out and can't wait to finish this post so I can spend more time there. Karmen's Kinders of Room 103
3. Pass to 15 new bloggers and then let them know they have received the award. Okay, the hunt begins. There are lots of beautiful blogs, but to find one who hasn't already received it is the trick. If you get this award more than once...just think of yourself as extra fabulous. Okay...I've been at this for a few hours. I'm new at this and it takes a while. I found 10 blogs who haven't received this award and although I think that there are lots of beautiful blogs, it is 11:43 PM and I am stopping the hunt. I know I'm cheating a little and I'm sorry.
Congratulations to the following bloggers...Click on the link and check out just how lovely their blogs are. I can't wait to see who these ladies give this award to. There are so many lovely blogs out in blog land.
1, Sharon at The Dog Days of Kindergarten
2, Rene at A Passion for Primary
4. Amy at
5. Ms. Smith at
6. Kelly at Apple for the Teacher
7. Jenna at
8. Kelly at First Grade Fairytales
9. Meghan at First Grade With a Cherry On Top
10. Elizabeth at