Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tell Me More...a Linky



I'm excited to join a linky that I've been stalking for a few days. The linky I am joining is hosted by Step Into Second Grade.    I've loved learning some more about my favorite bloggers and thought I would share a few things about me. 
1.  I met my Mr. when I was just 13.  We started dating when I was 16.  We grew up together and I love him more now then ever. 
2.  My first car was an orange Mustang.  I thought I was so cool when I drove it.  I had to sell it when I had my first child.  It was too hard to get the car seat in the backseat. 
1980 Ford Mustang Base picture

3.  My class pets are Madagascar Cockroaches.  My lady cockroach is currently pregnant.  I have also had stickbugs, fish, butterflies and ladybugs.  I am currently looking for a new stickbug.  The kids love them and they are so easy to take care of. 

4.  I love Ikea.  Most of my classroom furniture is Ikea furniture.  I was hired at the last minute four years ago and my classroom was empty.  My hubby and I made a trip to Ikea and supplied my room with cubbies, bookshelves and carpets. 
 

5.  I lived in Hawaii for 2 1/2 years.  We were as poor as church mice, but I loved it.  We went to the beach every Friday all year long.  We even had Thanksgiving dinner at the beach.  I would move back to Hawaii in a second.  This was our favorite beach.  Ko Olina. 


(Cindy)

1 comment:

  1. I am totally afraid of that cockroach! lol it scared me! However, nice to meet you :-)

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing me some love! I LOVE comments.