I'm trying my first Blog Hop. It is sponsored by
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I live in Virginia.
2. I teach Kindergarten.
3. I homeschooled my own kiddos for 11 years. I have taught K, and 6-8 grade English in private schools. I also worked as a library youth services reference assistant/ programmer for a total of 5 years. I now teach Kindergarten at a public school where I am beginning my 5th year and I work part-time as a library youth services reference assistant.
4. I started this blog in April when I won a blog make-over. I have previously hosted a blog that my older students used to review books. I am learning as I go and making lots of mistakes.
5. My blogging tip is to use the save and draft button until your post is completely ready. I keep finding typos after I post.