|I'm trying a linky. My very first.|
1. I love The Pout Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen.
The pout-pout fish believes he only knows how to frown, even though many of his friends suggest ways to change his expression, until one day a fish comes along that shows him otherwise.
2. Way Down Deep in the Deep Blue Sea by Jan Peck is another summer favorite.
A child explores the treasures of the deep blue sea from the safety of a bathtub.Jan Peck has written others in this series including Way Up High in the Tall Green Tree.
3. I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean by Kevin Sherry is so very fun.
A giant squid brags about being bigger than everything else in the ocean--almost.There is a sequel I'm The Best Artist in the Ocean.
4. I'm a Shark by Bob Shea is a newer fun ocean book.
5. A House for Hermit Crab by Eric Carle is an older, but wonderful book.
I have used all of these in a storytime and in my classroom and I checked to make sure they are still available. My first linky.